Chill Cannabis Concierge Job Description
If you are a cannabis expert who is looking to use your customer skills to provide world-class service and education to customers, this is the job for you. Chill is a premier cannabis concierge delivery service, and our concierge team is at the core of everything we do. Join Chill to make our company–and every customer’s cannabis experience–the best it can be.
About the role:
- As a cannabis concierge, you’re responsible for delivering legal cannabis products to our customers--but that’s just the beginning.
- You’ll also be a “mobile budtender”, a fountain of knowledge about cannabis products and usage. You’ll help customers find the products that are best for them and learn how to use them safely and effectively.
- You will be on the front lines of understanding the market and helping Chill shape its menu and offerings. By staying on top of market changes and by talking with customers daily, you’ll be perfectly positioned to help us build a service that matches the needs of our customers.
- Your goal is to create strong relationships with our customers, to increase their value to us and their satisfaction with our service, and tell their friends about the impeccable service they received from their concierge.
- Chill is a concierge cannabis delivery service offering on-demand and next-day deliveries in Northern California.
- Chill offers an experience unlike any delivery service–education throughout the experience, expertise from our knowledgeable customer service team, and a human touch from our dedicated concierge team.
- Chill welcomes consumers of all experience levels, offering a guided experience and product education as you shop, order and receive your delivery.
- “Have questions about your products? Ask your friendly, knowledgeable concierge when they deliver your product. They are there to help you answer your cannabis questions.”
- Understand the products in a customer’s order in advance of the delivery. Familiarize yourself with the brand, product line, effects and instructions for use.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers to ensure delivery instructions are clear and that you can complete the delivery with no issues
- Deliver orders to customers in a seamless, safe, discreet manor
- Help the customers feel comfortable and at ease with receiving their delivery
- Answer questions that customers ask about their order, their products or the Chill service
- Proactively offer educational materials, or direct to Chill site for additional education
- Based on the products in the customer’s order, suggest similar options they can order next time
- Be friendly, knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to retain the customer
Skills and attributes
- Must have 2+ years in a customer-facing role and/or budtender experience
- Strong and deep understanding of cannabis industry and breadth of product knowledge
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities; a self-starter
- Positive attitude, pleasant, patient, sincere, and adaptable
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Attuned to social cues; empathetic and able to “read the room” when it comes to customer needs
- Ability to troubleshoot on the spot
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be 21+
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Must be an impeccable driver with clean driving record
- Must have smartphone that’s not more than 3 years old
- Must pass a background check (we will need your social security and DOB)
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- You must own a vehicle meeting these requirements:
- Enclosed car--no trucks
- 2012 model year or newer
- Active working alarm
- No obvious damage
- Insurance in your name
- Has a trunk cover if a hatchback or SUV
- $20+/hour (commensurate with experience), plus mileage and cell phone reimbursement.
- Health benefits available for full-time employees.